Huge emphasis on “probably.” Every penis is different and everyone reacts differently, so there’s no guarantee these things won’t push him over the edge. Some guys will climax from a stiff breeze and others take a lot more coaxing. But if you’re trying to make him feel good without ending things too early, there are a few things you can try.
1. Using just your tongue during a blow job. If he’s extra-sensitive, licking up and down his shaft or head of his penis can drive him nuts (sorry).
2. Playing with his nipples. Some guys hate this. Don’t just saunter on up to your dude’s tatas mouth agape like everything is fine. Work up to it, and if he’s not into it, he’ll let you know. But if he likes it, you can tease him without worrying that his penis will wind up tapping out early.
3. Giving each other intimate massages. Get naked, grab some oil, mentally prepare yourself to wash your sheets afterward, and rub up on each other. It’s sexy, it’s fun, it feels good. And it probably won’t be enough for him to orgasm.
4. Trying his, like, sixth-favorite sex position for a while. It’s entirely possible he has a sex position or two that isn’t his ultimate, gets-him-there-every-time move. Maybe it’s the angle or a position where he can’t control the pace as easily. Whatever it is, if you’re into it, try it for a few minutes to start, it’ll still feel great (come on, it’s sex), but you can hump away without worrying that he’ll finish before you.
5. Using your fingers — everywhere. Trace a finger around his hips, pelvis, and penis. It feels great but it won’t be enough for him to climax.
6. Going to town on his balls. Yes, you might think they look gross and feel like an elephant’s ear, and you might be right. But it can feel really good for him. Gently stroking his sack or some controlled licking can drive him nuts, but doesn’t provide enough friction for him to finish before you’ve been equally satisfied yourself.
7. Trying a rim job. It’s 2017; everyone is eating butt hole. OK, not everyone, but anal stimulation for straight guys isn’t as taboo as it used to be. If he’s down for it and you’re down for it, make sure he’s clean down there first and then have some mouthwash handy for after.
8. And last, don’t forget about some of the oft-forgotten erogenous zones. Kissing and biting his neck and earlobes might not be the most exciting thing you can do to him, but they’re still erogenous zones on the male body. Everyone’s body is different, and you’d be surprised what areas can drive someone crazy with even the slightest tickle. Explore a bit.